BAND-MAID FAN ART

For some time now, I've been doing these fan arts for my dad :). who is a big fan of BAND-Maid. Since the copyright laws don´t allow me to sell them or make merchandise, I have decided to put the PNG files here on my blog for anyone who wants to use them. looking forward to printing and enjoying.

COMISSIONS ARE OPEN, contact me: hector_torres.di@outlook.es

Be careful, the international agreements of "copyleft" allow you to make reproductions of these images for personal use only, but they should not be commercialized, if you see products for sale with these images denounce it. At the same time I am not responsible for the inappropriate use of these images. Best wishes for BAND-MAID!

FAN-ART



350dpi PNG (5.78Mb)

350Dpi PNG (1.85Mb)

350Dpi PNG (2.03 Mb)





Unused doodles

 


 

LINE-art Vector

As an exercise, i took some images from internet and made vector versión to recuperate smoothnes via vector graphic software. i let you the font an the line-art vector

WORLD DOMINATION TOUR POSTER
2019

ARTIST UNKNOWN
PNG 350dpi (1.18 Mb)


ARTIST: UNKNOWN

PNG 350dpi (2.08 Mb)

PNG 350dpi (3.73 Mb)

PNG 300dpi (1.23Mb)


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario